This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My Daily Schedule:
1st: Honors English IV
2nd: English IV
3rd: Honors English IV
5th: Freshman Capstone
6th: English IV
7th: English IV
- All students should come to class, on time, with all materials.
- You need Pencil &/or pen, paper, and assigned books EVERYDAY. Unannounced book checks are done throughout the year.
- There should be no talking about unrelated topics during instruction time.
- There is to be no cursing at any time.
- There is no open food/drink or eating/drinking allowed in this classroom at any time.
- The bell does not dismiss you, I do.
- You will not line up at the door ready to leave.
- There will be NO extra passes to bathrooms, lockers, etc.
- All work must be done in either pencil or dark colored ink.
- I do not accept late work without a REALLY good and documented reason!
- If you are absent you will have the number of days you have been absent to make up the work. After that you will have a 0.
- You are responsible for getting make up work. I will not come to you about make up work; it is your responsibility.
- Respect my property (anything in this classroom) and the property of other students.
- If I am showing a video in class and you choose to talk and not watch, you will not be allowed to watch the next video.
- Be respectful not only of me but also others in the class.
- If I give you time in class to work on an assignment you are to work in class and not just sit there.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- NO personal grooming is to be done in my classroom at any time!
Consequences for breaking rules
- Verbal warning
- Phone call/email home
- Write up to office