This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
The following supplies are REQUIRED EVERYDAY for this class:
- Textbook (issued by the school)
- 2 composition notebooks
- Plenty of pencils
- Highlighters (at least 4 different colors)
- Headphones or earbuds
- Multiple rolls of scotch tape.
The following supplies are RECOMMENDED for this class and donations are greatly appreciated:
- Clorox Wipes/Hand Sanitizer
- Extra Pencils
- Extra Scotch Tape
- Extra Highlighters
- Extra Composition Notebooks
- Be Responsible for your own learning (keep up with assignments and absent work).
- Be on time, on task, and prepared to learn EVERY DAY!
- Keep all electronic devices put away.
- Respect the teachers, the classroom, and other students.
- Follow all RHS policies.
It is important for all students to follow the classroom/school rules and procedures. Disruptions to the learning environment not only make it difficult for the teacher to teach, they make it difficult for the other students to learn.
- Verbal Warning
- Parent Contact/After-School Detention with Teacher *Students will have at least 24 hours notice (I usually try to schedule detentions within a 5 day period of the infraction)—if a student skips their detention, they will receive a discipline referral.
- Discipline Referral/Parent Contact
NOTE: Some offenses require an immediate discipline referral (profanity, cell phone violations, possession of zero-tolerance items, assault or threatening assault, etc. Please see the code for student conduct for more details.)