This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
2023 - 2024 Schedule:
1st Period- AP Psychology
2nd Period- Psychology
3rd Period- Psychology
4th Period- Credit Recovery
5th Period- AP Psychology
6th Period- Psychology
7th Period - Planning
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Pencils or pens
- 1 notebook
- School Assigned laptop
- Respect yourself and others.
- Come to class prepared to learn and to contribute.
- Cell phones, earbuds, airpods, or other devices are to be turned off.
- Only submit authentic work.
- Take care of our classroom.
- No food or open drink containers in the classroom.
- Do not spray fragrance in the classroom (I get migraines)
- Adhere to all school rules in this classroom.
- Communicate any problems/issues/ideas appropriately.
This class discusses topics that require maturity and respect. Racism, sexism, and/or bigotry is not permitted. This class encourages healthy conversations about important topics in Sociology/Psychology/AP Psychology that may push the boundaries of personal comfort. You are not required to share your opinion, but what you say matters.