This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Rules of the Classroom
Prompt, Prepared, Participate, Productive, Polite
- Be Prompt:
- Come to class prepared and on time every day.
- Please do not line up at the door.
- Stay in your seat at all times.
- Be Prepared:
- Every day you will receive graded papers back, do not leave loose papers behind.
- Make sure your nombre is on your paper.
- Cellphones are not allowed.
- Laptops will be put away at all times unless permission is given or activities involve them.
- Follow the dress code.
- Try your best every day.
- Be Productive:
- No talking or attempts at cheating during a test or a quiz – even suspicious behavior will result in a “0”.
- When announcements are made on the intercom you should become silent and pay attention to what is being said.
- Be Polite:
- Be respectful to and of one another, bullying with NOT be tolerated.
- No profanity will be tolerated in the classroom.
- No talking amongst one another during a lecture or while the teacher is talking.
- When asking a question, raise your hand at an appropriate time.
- Respect the classroom property. No food is allowed in the classroom.
- Respect teacher and student’s personal spaces.