This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
All expectations are outlined in the syllabus linked below.
The following expectations apply at all times in Mrs. Brackin's room:
- Be in your seat, ready to work, with your materials out when the bell rings
- Follow directions; stay focused and on task
- Be respectful to everyone and everything in the classroom
- Leave and return to the classroom quietly
- No headphones or cellphones are permitted in the room (The RHS cellphone policy applies at all times)
- The only electronic device you may bring into the room is your school-issued laptop
- All food and drink must be kept away; only water is allowed in the room
- All policies and procedures in the student handbook will be enforced