This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
All students are asked to obtain the supplies listed on the syllabus by Friday 8/10/18.
All expectations are outlined in the syllabus linked below.
The following expectations apply at all times in Mrs. Brackin's room:
- Be in your seat, ready to work, with your materials out when the bell rings
- Follow directions; stay focused and on task
- Be respectful to everyone and everything in the classroom
- Leave and return to the classroom quietly
- No headphones or cellphones are permitted in the room (The RHS cellphone policy applies at all times)
- The only electronic device you may bring into the room is your school-issued laptop
- All food and drink must be kept away; only water is allowed in the room
- All policies and procedures in the student handbook will be enforced